Who can become a “Friend of AVANA”?
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, active or retired
- Schools of Nurse Anesthesia
- Nursing Organizations
What will the donations be used for?
Donations from CRNA Friends of AVANA would be utilized to strengthen the AVANA organization and increase outreach to veteran service organizations in regard to CRNA practice within the Department of Veterans Affairs.
What are the donation levels?
- Blue: minimum donation greater than $1,000
- White: minimum donation of $500
- Red: minimum donation of $50
How does it work?
The Friends of AVANA time frame is January 1 through December 31. If you donate, you will automatically be sent an email a few months before the year is up to ask if you would like to renew your Friends of AVANA donation.
What benefits do I get from becoming a Friend of AVANA?
- Get membership rates to the AVANA Annual Meeting
- Quarterly email blast from President
- Your name or organizations will be listed on website as a donor for each year
Is becoming a “Friend of AVANA” tax deductible?
AVANA is a 501c5 organization and donations are not deductible